BECOME A MEMBER
Become a Member
RLF provides these services to members:
- Financial literacy training;
- Leadership development;
- Mentoring of business owners.
This is a brief overview of RLF recruitment process:
- Each candidate will complete the attached application along with submitting a resume or biography and references.
- Each candidate will participate in an interview with the Nominating Committee Diversity in our Board of Directors is critically important and we encourage any applicants with the above qualifications to apply.
For more information, please contact Isabella Gamez 760-622-7885 or Sonia Morffi 818-749-1144 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entrepreneurial training (boot camps) for start-up businesses;
- Regular networking events; resources, developed skills.
BECOME A MEMBER FOR $50USD
Join our newsletter to get inform about our services and programs
Our mission is To Develop, Promote, And Implement Training Programs.